Human Resources Coordinator
Full-time position to fill in Ville Saint Laurent
City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting to the Director, Human Capital and Corporate Culture, the HR Coordinator will provide front-line support to all Polykar staff. The position will also support the Human Resources Director in daily related tasks and activities, including on-going recruitment and training, employee on-boarding, benefit awareness, employee relations and OHS.
- In collaboration with cross-departmental team managers, implement company HR management policies, standards and procedures
- Manage employee absenteeism files (including sickness, parental leave, etc.)
- Keep abrest of HR related laws and programs (Bill 90, etc.)
- Participate in staff recruitment
- Administer the company group insurance programs
- Sit on and actively contribute to the company health and safety committee
- Provide welcome and on-boarding support to all new employees
- Participate in various projects related to HR programming
- Process payroll on a bi-monthly basis
- Be available to provide HR support, answer questions and administer special requests from staff
- Bachelor's degree in industrial relations, human resources management, or business administration with specialization in human resources management or other relevant experience
- Between 1 and 3 years’ experience in a similar position with some recruitment experience an asset
- Between 1 to 3 years’ experience in payroll processing with membership in the Canadian Payroll Association an asset
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Bilingualism a strong asset (French and English both oral and written)
- Membership of the order of CHRPs is ideal
- Autonomous worker with a strong sense of work organization and structure
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service approach
- Ability to adapt to changes in the environment
- Demonstrative team work capabilities
- Collective health insurance program
- Social, fun and networking events
- Modern and contemporary office spaces
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.