Customer Service Representative
City : Montreal
Job descriptionThe Customer Service Representative (C.S.R) acts as the liaison between customers and Polykar. The CSR assists with complaints, orders, errors, cancelations, and other queries.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all phone calls and emails internal and external
- Enter orders in the ERP software
- Verify with Production team the production delay and inform the customer
- Informs and follow-up with the Production Team in regards to back-order products
- Answering product related questions; suggesting information about other products
- Receive and record complaints from customer and forward to the Quality control department
- Coordinates with Production and Shipping to ensure products are send on time and meet clients’ needs
- Any other related tasks
- College or professionnal diploma in a related field required
- 3-5 years experience in similar role and industry
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Quality and detail oriented
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasking, adaptability, initiative and stress tolerance
- Fully functional with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills (French, English)
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.