Bag Machine Operator
Full-time position to fill in Saint-Laurent
City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting to the Production Team Lead, the Bag Machine Operator will operate the machine, visually inspect outgoing products to ensure quality and pack plastic bags dispensed from the machine. The Operator will ensure production efficiency and quality output of all products.
- Make adjustments to machine settings during bag size changeovers minimizing down time required while ensuring
- product specifications are maintained
- Package bags into boxes
- Perform visual and physical quality checks
- Maintain clean workstation and machine
- Perform routine machine maintenance and work to reduce scrap
- Provide daily report on shift activity results
- Excellent work ethic and an excellent attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Good basic math skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Being mechanically inclined is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Good understanding of French/English
- Ability to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 30 lbs, without assistance
- Collective insurance program
- Uniform is provided
- Safety boots are provided
- Bonus program based on production results
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.