Customer Service Representative
City : Edmonton
Job descriptionReporting to the Office Manager in Edmonton the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will act as the liaison between our customers and Polykar. The CSR will assist with customer orders, cancelations, complaints, errors, and other queries.
- Order input and ensuring all information is correctly processed (quantities, prices, items, etc.).
- Liasson with customers on order estimated arrival times.
- Maintain customer database & communication logs (communication to customers, price increases, etc.).
- Answer customer questions regarding products and suggesting information about other products.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Receive product or service problems by entering the information in the customer complaint form.
- Coordinate with Production and Shipping to ensure products are sent on time and meet clients’ needs.
- Inform and follow-up with Production managers in regards to orders and back-order products.
- Participate in inventory counts including correcting variances in the system.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- All other duties as required.
- Post secondary education in a relevant field, an asset.
- Three plus (3+) years experience in similar role and industry, an asset.
- Plastics product and market knowledge, an asset
- Excellent communication skills required (reading, writing and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and solves problems; demonstrated ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to multi-tasking, adapt and take initiative.
- High tolerance for a fast pace working environment and ability to effectively manage stress.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to learn new sytems and software with ease (eg. ERP system).
- Canada’s Best Managed Company in 2021
- Positive workplace culture, with a strong emphasis on safety
- Expanding / new plant location in Edmonton, Alberta
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Performance Bonus Plan
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.