IT Tech Support Level 2
Part Time (3 days a week)
City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting to the System Administrator, the IT Tech Support Level 2 performs installation, repair and maintenance tasks on peripherals and networks. He will use his expertise to implement and support intermediate-level IT projects. He or she will provide technical assistance to various users.
- Provides technical support for various applications, software and hardware systems.
- Provide training to staff on new technologies or updates.
- Maintain files and documentation related to various projects and user instructions.
- Maintain equipment inventory.
- Contribute to research and development and help implement new technologies.
- Participate in various small and large-scale technological projects.
- D.E.C. in Computer Science (Network Administrator preferred).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in conducting preventive maintenance on systems software, applications and hardware.
- Proficiency in networking and communications.
- Awareness of the latest technological advancements and trends in the specific field of expertise.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Hyper-V and Active Directory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strong sense of prioritizing matters.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Inventory Skills.
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.