Marketing & Communications Specialist
City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Marketing & Communications Specialist will play a pivotal role within the team by implementing our business strategy aimed at advancing the brand reputation and continuing to position the company as a leader in our industry across North America. And that’s where you come in! You will be supporting multiple projects such as developing marketing and social media campaigns, interpreting marketing analytics, and strategies aimed at promoting our business, services, and sustainable product portfolio within our current market (business-to-business) and potential market (business-to-consumer).
- Carry out project deliverables within the company strategic plan.
- Collaborate with the Sales department to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Provide data-driven actionable insights to improve campaign success.
- Create engaging and informative content for Polykar's social media accounts, website, and other marketing materials.
- Project management of events.
- Manage and support all logistical aspects of the company's participation in trade shows and other events including invitations, marketing emails, social media activities, digital assets, registration, staffing, and promotional items.
- Respond to requests from customers for marketing materials, including images, product descriptions, and corporate branding requirements.
- Manage potential customer leads generated by our website.
- Produce monthly reports of our marketing campaigns and events.
- Produce a weekly summary of news, products and industry highlights from the green plastics and packaging industry corporate social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager in researching and analyzing the retail market and markets outside Quebec.
- Responsible for product management in close collaboration with the Technical Services, Production, and Sales teams.
- All other marketing, communication, and product management duties as required.
- Bachelor of Commerce / Marketing, an asset.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the business-to-business sector.
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in French.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Creative skills and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, an asset.
- The candidate must be able and willing to travel to attend trade shows as well as other events across North America.
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.