City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting to the Recycling Manager, the Recycling Operator will operate the machine and ensure it is being fed consistently. You will need to ensure that the plastic being fed to the machine is of good quality.
- Feed machines with plastic material
- Place roll by hand at the reel feeder
- Remove chunks from the machine
- Cut Plastic Rolls
- Clean the machine
- Equalize finished resin boxes
- Maintains clean workstation and machine
- Follow the requirements related to security measures and rigorous compliance with ISO standards
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- No specific work experience required
- Excellent work ethic and an excellent attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail is essential
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Good understanding of French/English
- Ability to stand for a long period of time and lift up to 30 lbs, without assistance
- Collective insurance program
- Uniform is provided
- Safety boots are provided
- Bonus program based on production results
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.