Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
City : Montréal
Job descriptionReporting directly to the Executive Assistant, the Receptionist will act as the first point of contact for the company by greeting visitors and employees, answering phone calls, distributing correspondence, and performing various administrative tasks.
- Schedule: 8:30 to 5:00pm (40h week) Maternity leave replacement – possibility of permanence Start date: January 9, 2023
- Greet visitors and notify the people concerned when they arrive.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all phone calls, both internal and external.
- Respond to emails received or forward them to the right people.
- Write, correct, and translate on occasion, internal and external communications
- Sort all mail received and prepare ad hoc shipments of letters and parcels by external shipping services (Canada Post, Purolator, UPS, etc.).
- Prepare product samples and send to customers.
- Update various documents and administrative follow-up reports.
- Take care of catering and restaurant orders for meetings or special events
- Participate in the organization of projects and special events
- Manage inventory and place orders for office supplies, work uniforms, and production labels.
- Offer administrative support to human resources, operations, and the finance department
- Sort through CVs and perform phone interviews for plant open positions
- Collect and review investigation reports for work-related accidents
- Collaborate with production and external consultants for label creation and printing
- Revise transport invoices
- Other related tasks
- Professional diploma in secretarial / office administration or High school diploma and relevant experience
- Have a minimum of three years of experience relevant to the position
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both French and English
- Proficiency in computer tools such as MS Office
- Excellent listening skills and demonstrate diplomacy, tact, and discretion at all times.
- Highly professional behavior
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Reliability and punctuality
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.