Full-time position to fill in Ville Saint Laurent
City : Montréal
Job descriptionThe Polykar Receptionist is responsible for all front of house activities at our office in Ville Saint Laurent. Reporting to the Executive Assistant, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for the company providing a professional meet and greet environment, answering and filtering phone calls, distributing correspondence and performing a wide variety of daily administrative tasks.
- Professionally meet and greet visitors and daily incoming delivery personnel and notify relevant staff upon their arrival
- Respond quickly and professionally to all telephone calls, both internal and external
- Reply to e-mails received or forward them to the persons concerned
- Occasionally draft internal and external communications
- Sort all incoming mail and prepare letter and parcel shipments for external shipping services (Fedex, Purolator, UPS, etc.)
- Update various internal documents and administrative tracking reports
- Manage and create product labels for manufacturing facility
- Manage catering and restaurant orders for meetings and special events
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
- Support the Finance team with invoicing, filing, and approval of freight invoices
- Ensure all public areas on the premises are kept clean and tidy including reception, conference rooms, cafeteria and small kitchens
- Any other related duties as directed by the Executive Assistant
- Collective health insurance program
- Social, fun and networking events
- Modern and contemporary office spaces
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.