City : Edmonton
Job descriptionReporting directly to the Office Manager, the Receptionist will act as the first point of contact for the company by greeting visitors and employees, answering phone calls, distributing correspondence and performing various administrative tasks.
- Greet visitors and notify the people concerned when they arrive.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all phone calls, both internal and external.
- Respond to emails received or forward them to the right people.
- Write, on occasion, internal and external communications.
- Sort all mail received and prepare regular shipments of letters and parcels by external shipping services (Fedex, Purolator, UPS, etc.).
- Organize and maintain lockers distribution including issuing of keys and records.
- Update various documents and administrative follow-up reports.
- Make labels for production.
- Provide support to Office Manager for any corporate events including catering and restaurant ordering.
- Provide administrative support to other departments (eg Production, Human Resources, Finance, etc.) .
- Support the Finance team with transport documents.
- Assist with translation of documents for Health and Safety.
- Ensure all Visitors receive Safety and on-site orientation as per policy.
- Keep the premises presentable and clean (reception, conference rooms and kitchen).
- Watering of plants throughout the office.
- Other duties as required.
- Professional diploma in secretarial / office administration an asset or High school diploma and relevant experience.
- Have a minimum of one year of experience relevant to the position.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, French skills would be an asset.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in computer tools such as MS Office.
- Excellent listening skills and demonstrate diplomacy, tact and discretion at all times.
- Highly professional behavior.
- Autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
About UsOur Mission
We are an innovative, world-class manufacturer of sustainable packaging solutions.
Purpose, passion and pride, from our people to yours.
Driven by operational excellence, we will lead in sustainable flexible packaging solutions, and double our sales in the next five years through geographical expansion.